• Due to our tremendous volume and factory direct purchasing, we are able to significantly cut the costs of our products. We pass that savings on to you!
Question: What if I only want to order 1 piece or a partial case, not a full case?
• Because we are a wholesaler, we only sell in full case quantities. This helps us keep the prices low by keeping our costs low and inventory orderly. For individual items, please see your local retailer.
Question: Can I get an even better deal if I buy a large quantity?!
• If you're looking to purchase 2,500 pieces or more at one time, please call or email us for special pricing.
Question: Shipping rates seem quite high. Is there another shipping option?
• We have priced the shipping rates of all major shipping companies, including the postal service. While our boxes are light-weight, they are fairly large. Every shipping company views these packages as "Oversized" and charges an extra fee based on the size, not just the weight. FedEx offers the best rate for guaranteed service, so that is why we have chosen to use them.
• If you would like to have your order shipped on your FedEx account, simply select the "Will Call" option for shipping in the shopping cart after you have entered your zip code. In the "Ordering Instructions" box type in that you would like the order shipped on your FedEx account and give us your FedEx account number. We do not have a UPS pick up, so if you would like to use UPS, you would need to make all the arrangements for a pick up with UPS.
Question: What about special rates for large orders?
• We do have some options for larger orders. If you are ordering 15 or more boxes, before placing your order, please email us at email@example.com with your desired order and full shipping address for a shipping quote. If email is not an option, you can call us between 8 am and 4:00 pm Mountain Time at 1-800-701-0135. If you call after hours, you can leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
• If you prefer to handle the shipping arrangements yourself, please select the "Will Call" option for shipping and note this in the "Ordering Instructions" box of the shopping cart page. We will contact you to coordinate the shipment.
Question: Is expedited shipping available?
• Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost. Simply use the drop down menu on the shopping cart page to see the different services and rates available. Select the option you'd like from the drop down menu and click on the "Recalculate" button.
Question: What forms of payment do you accept?
• We currently accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Question: I'm nervous about ordering online. Can I order over the phone or by email?
• We understand your hesitancy, however, we are committed to offering the most secure method for payment of your order. Credit card companies will not secure verbal transactions taken over the phone. Our website is designed to use a 3rd party payment system that has been certified as secure. You will see the address in the address bar or your browser change to https:... once you click on the checkout button. This is the only way to know that a website is truly certified as secure. This secure website is ultimately the best option for you and us.
• Email orders are accepted, but you should understand that most email is not secure and since we would need all your credit card information to be supplied for payment, this is not guaranteed to be a secure option.
Question: How quickly will you ship my order?
• If your order is submitted before 1 p.m. (Mountain Time), we do our best to ship your order the same day! Some orders may take an additional day to assemble. Occasionally certain products are back-ordered or out of stock. We do our best to tag them on the website as soon as possible, but sometimes we fail to update an item in time, in which case we will contact you to let you know when they become available.
Question: Will you send me a receipt of my order?
• When you place an online order with us, a Sales Order containing your order information is automatically sent to the email address you supply. Once the order is shipped, another email will be sent with an invoice containing your order information and a tracking number to track your package. If your email is set to block "spam", it may block these messages as well since most spam blockers are set to block anything with a business name.
Question: How do I track my package?
• We ship packages using FedEx shipping service, unless the customer arranges shipment by a different method. Your invoice will show the tracking number which you can enter at FedEx.com to track your package.
Question: How often do you get new products in stock?
• We are constantly designing and expanding our basket line. We try to bring in new styles as often as possible. If you have some ideas, we'd love to hear them!
Question: How can I place a custom order? What are the minimum quantities?
• Click the "Custom Orders" tab on the left above for details.
Question: What if my package(s) were damaged in shipping?
• If the merchandise was damaged by the shipping company, please contact America Basket immediately. No re-shipments or refunds will be processed until a claim has been filed by America Basket. Please return the product to the original packaging and have it ready to be picked up for the claim.
• If you choose to report damages to the shipping company yourself, or simply return items without notifying us, your claim may be denied or processing time may be significantly prolonged. Please contact our Customer Service department for any further questions regarding damaged shipments.
Question: What is your return policy?
• Returns in full case quantities and in original packaging are accepted within 7 days of the customer receiving the item(s). The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the sale and return, and will also be charged a 25% restocking fee on the value of the merchandise. The restock fee may be waived if a second order is submitted to replace the returned items. For all returns, please contact America Basket prior to returning any items.
• Please note, we are in a business depot that does not have USPS delivery service, so all returns must be shipped by FedEx, UPS, or truck carrier for large orders.
• Once the items are returned and inspected, a refund for the return amount will be issued to the credit card used to pay for the order, assuming the merchandise is returned in full case quantities and without damage. An email will be sent to you to notify you that this has taken place. No refund will be issued for less than full case quantity returns. If the items are damaged during the return, we will contact you to file a claim with the shipping company you used for the return.
Question: How do I contact you for any product inquiries or customer service needs?